Welcome to allaboutpcs.in terms and conditions page!
Terms of Website Use
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of All About PCs’s Website, located at http://allaboutpcs.in.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use allaboutpcs.in if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, All About PCs and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on allaboutpcs.in. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from allaboutpcs.in for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from allaboutpcs.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from allaboutpcs.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from allaboutpcs.in
- Redistribute content from allaboutpcs.in
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of All About PCs; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to All About PCs. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 days for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of All About PCs’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of any products from All About PCs. By placing an order,
you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Any attempt to change or supplement this
document will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement by both you and All
About PCs. The terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time at All
About PCs sole discretion. The section headings below are for reference only. If any term is found to be
unenforceable, the remaining terms shall not be affected.
– “All About PCs”, “ALL ABOUT PCS”, “AAP”, “allaboutpcs.in”, “Supplier”, “my”, “we”, “us” and/or
“our” mean: All About PCs.
– “You” or “your” mean: the individual or organization on the invoice.
– “PC”, “PCs”, “systems”, mean: Personal Computer/Desktop/Laptop.
– Sale refers to sell of products to customer by All About PCs
- We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the Maharashtra Shops and
Establishment Act 1948 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill/Cash
memo/Invoice has been affected by us in the regular course of our business.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or
cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- Any software/games installed on PC, use of PC for any illegal activities once the PC is collected by
customer, is sole customer responsibility.
- Our goods and services are only sold across India.
- The court at Pune, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of
this sales contract.
- Changes to part/parts in a finalized PC system can be made only if a certain part/parts availability is
compromised in unavoidable circumstances. In case the new part is priced higher the customer has to
pay the extra charges immediately after reaching an agreement on the part., only then entire order will
- All orders will be booked against 100 per cent advance payment only, unless agreed upon by both you
- For any orders being processed against “Balance payment”, the PC / parts will be handed over to
customer only after balance amount is cleared.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by cash, Net banking or UPI.
- In case we provide you with an option of payment gateway, payments shall be made by you without
- GST on all services / prats has to be paid by customer.
- All Parcels will only be dispatched once full shipping charges reflect in our bank account.
- Shipping costs for orders depend upon the weight of the product in terms of physical weight or
volumetric weight whichever is higher. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all
weights will be rounded up to the next full Kilogram. All deliveries will be charged at actuals as per
- All PC Build orders are processed and shipped within 5–7 days and Individual part orders are processed
and shipped within 3-5 days (After full payment).
- Once the courier has picked up your parcel from us it’s out of our control and we are not liable for late
deliveries. Please communicate with the courier company regarding status updates on your parcel.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under our control we will inform you as soon as
- We assume no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by
the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be bared by the customer.
- Shipments can be opted with or without transit damage insurance coverage. Transit damage insurance
covers refund only in case of complete loss of shipment and not otherwise. All About PCs will not be
responsible for damage to any shipments. Customers have to take up the issue with the courier
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under
control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier,
the Supplier may:
Store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for storage cost.
Sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling
expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you
for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
We will not be responsible for any damage / loss by to your PC/parts at our premises
- Upon receipt of ordered items you must acknowledge receipt of order over email or by sending a signed
scanned copy of invoice stating receipt of goods in proper condition within 24 hours of receipt. If the
package does not appear to be in good condition then please bring it to our notice within 24 hours of
receipt of courier. Make a video of unboxing the PC as proof of damaged shipment. Failure to do so will
make any kind of claims void and you agree to it. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that
you make thereafter.
Customers can opt from two types of warranty contacts.
- All About PCs (AAP) Warranty Service Agreement. (1 year free) only with all genuine softwares
and Operating System
- Manufacturer’s Warranty. (Identification of issue/all warranty claims directly from part
EXPORT REGULATIONS COMPLIANCE
- If the User transfers information, software and documentation provided by All About PCs to a third
party, the User shall comply with all applicable national and international (re-) export control
regulations. In any event of such transfer, the User shall comply with the (re-) export control regulations
of the Government of India.
- Before any such transfer to a third party, the User shall in particular check and guarantee by appropriate
- There will be no infringement of an embargo imposed by the Government of India or by the United
Nations by such transfer or by the provision of other economic resources in connection with
information, software and documentation provided by All About PCs, also considering the limitations
of domestic business and prohibitions of by-passing those embargos;
- Such information, software and documentation provided by All About PCs are not intended for use in
connection with armaments, nuclear technology or weapons, if and to the extent, such use is subject
to prohibition or authorization, unless required authorization is provided;
- The regulations of all applicable Sanctioned Party Lists of the Government of India concerning the
trading with entities, persons and organizations listed therein are considered.
- If required to enable authorities or All About PCs to conduct export control checks, the User, upon
request by All About PCs, shall promptly provide All About PCs with all information pertaining to the
particular end-user, the particular destination and the particular intended use of information, software
and documentation provided by All About PCs, as well as any export control restrictions existing.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless All About PCs from and against any claim, proceeding,
action, fine, loss, cost and damages arising out of or relating to any noncompliance with export control
regulations by the User, and the User shall compensate All About PCs for all losses and expenses
resulting thereof unless such noncompliance was not caused by the fault of the User. This provision
does not imply a change in the burden of proof.
- All About PCs obligation to fulfil an agreement is subject to the proviso that the fulfilment is not
prevented by any impediments arising out of national and international foreign trade and customs
requirements or any embargos or other sanctions.
Limitation of Liability
ALL ABOUT PCS does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including any liability for products
not being available for use, for corrupted or lost data/software. ALL ABOUT PCS will not be liable for lost profits,
physical injury, loss of business or other special, indirect or punitive damages, even if informed of the possibility
of such damages, or for any claim by a third party. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of
products or services, ALL ABOUT PCS is not responsible for any amount of damages above the original amount
you paid for the purchase.
All software provided is subject to the license agreement that is part of the package you receive from ALL ABOUT
PCS. You agree to be bound by the license agreement once the package is opened or its seal is broken. Title to
software remains with the licensor of the software. ALL ABOUT PCS does not warrant any software.
Not for Resale
You agree that you are buying ALL ABOUT PCS products for your own use (buyer should be aged above 21) and
not for resale. This restriction does not apply if you are a reseller who has met ALL ABOUT PCS’s requirements
for resale and have provided all written documentation before time of purchase.
This Agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of Maharashtra and
Government of India.